Monday, March 21, 2011

ANTM

I've auditioned for America's Next Top Model twice in the past to no avail. This weekend I will be auditioning for a third time. They say third times a charm right? I don't think if I get on the show I will become the next supermodel, because based on evidence of the last 17 winners, none of them have done anything record worthy. However, I believe that the show, will bring me more opportunities and can be used as a stepping stone. A few of the girls have signed with major agencies, and you also see them here or there in ads. I pray that the right doors will be opened for me. Maybe this is a door that God has placed locked in front of me and I just need to bang on it a couple of times and ring the bell before someone will open it and let me in. Wish me luck, and keep me in your prayers.

p.s. also wish luck to my friend Eber who might be auditioning as well.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment